Dog Boarding at The Pet Resorts – Dunwoody
At The Pet Resorts we treat your dogs as if they were our own! Our Dunwoody dog boarding location offers a clean, active, and protected refuge for your furry friend to get exercise, relieve stress and have a great time. Our facility is fully climate controlled throughout with fully monitored play yards in full view of our web cam. You can enjoy that vacation or business trip knowing your dog will be in very good hands!
I give The Pet Resorts Dunwoody my highest recommendation. I have been going there for one year now since I moved to Sandy Springs. Let me be really clear and blunt. I do not give many compliments, and I am extremely hard to please in both my business and personal life. My dog Dakota absolutely loves The Pet Resorts – Dunwoody. She gets extremely excited when she walks in that door. She loves all the staff there – the Pet Sitters, Daycare professionals, the playground sitters, and the Groomers.
I am extremely detail oriented and meticulous as I am an X-Big 4 auditor, and I have been a business owner for 12 years. Thus, I am extremely critical of small businesses. The owner at The Pet Resorts – Dunwoody is extremely friendly. He goes above and beyond for his customers and their pets of course. His Staff always has a positive attitude, and they always roll out the red carpet for their clients. All of the clients that I have come in contact with echo my statements 100%. It is a NO BRAINER to check your dog into the Pet Resorts whether it is for Daycare, overnight boarding, or grooming.
Last but not least, the groomers are extremely nice and professional as well as detail oriented and meticulous. They might be too detail oriented and meticulous. That is why they are the best. I give them a perfect 10!!!! I would give them a 12 if I could. GOD BLESS THE PET RESORTS DUNWOODY!!!!”
– Edward M.
Our boarding rates include:
- Food – ours or yours (we recommend your food to minimize change and keep their digestive systems regular)
- All feedings including special diet preparation
- A full day of Play Time with a nap in between play sessions
- Administering of medicine
- A caring staff that gives hours of love and attention and spoils your dog!
- A raised Kuranda pet cot
What to Bring for Your Pets Stay:
Our Boarding Pricing:
*Dogs must be 50 lbs. or less please*
– Second Dog and/or Cat and up discount: up to 20% off boarding rate
-Half Day fee for checkouts after 1pm day of departure
-Discounted rates available for extended stays
-Holiday periods require a non-refundable 2 night deposit
–Like us on Facebook to receive additional discounts
- Temperament test required: $15 one time fee
- All male dogs must be neutered if over 7 months old
- No females in heat, preferably spayed females
- All dogs must be current on flea and tick preventative
- No dogs that were ill within the last 30 days (unless a written release form from their veterinarian) or any dogs with health issues that could be transferable to other dogs
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age and have proof of current Rabies, DHLP or DHPP, and Bordetella vaccines
- We encourage bringing your own pet food and increasing it by about 50% as your pet’s appetite will probably increase with all the play time and exercise it will get here
- No play yard bullies allowed for the safety of all our guests
- Nothing made of rawhide
Reservation booking policy: A Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card will be put on file in our secure system and the first night will be charged as a deposit. We will accept cancellations up until 2 days before your drop off with a refund of your deposit. After that time period, your deposit will be forfeited or credited to a future stay. During holiday periods, a 2-day deposit will be required.